Our Maine Lodge apartments at Granite Hill Estates have it all: the space you need, and the amenities you want. The floor plans range from one to two-bedroom units with dens. Many apartments feature walk-in closets, fully equipped kitchens, and full size appliances. The large windows let in the light, the scenery and the fresh country air.
Our Maine Lodge apartments have generous appointments with amenities and services:
- Continental Breakfast (Mon – Sat)
- Chef Prepared, wait-served evening dinner in the Maine Lodge Dining Room (Mon – Sat)
- Sunday brunch
- Health and wellness programs coordinated by a registered nurse-administrator
- Heat, hot water, & air conditioning bi-weekly housekeeping
- Property taxes
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- A full activities program which includes educational, social, and cultural events
- Scheduled courtesy transportation for local medical appointments and shopping
- Maintenance services
- Case management and wellness programs
- 24-Hour emergency response system
- Garden beds available for resident use
- Fitness programs with a certified fitness director
- An indoor swimming pool and fitness center with classes
- An extensive library
- A hair salon and massage therapy services (for an additional fee)
- Walking trails and gardens
- Putting green
- Snow removal
- Trash removal
- Water & sewer
- Lawn & grounds care
- Fire and extended coverage insurance
Choose from several floor plans including the Augusta, the Kennebec, the Franklin, the Hancock, the Lincoln, or the Oxford.
Independent or assisted living?
Many people have questions about independent living vs. assisted living. We can help you make the best choice for you and your loved ones. Contact us to learn more.